10/20/11

Oct '11 Holiday Haul!!

Well, I just came back from a week visit to Malaysia. I was visiting Penang and Kuala Lumpur with my mom and my sister.. It was so exciting, although I missed my fiance very much.. LOL.


Actually, before I went to Malaysia, I already made my shopping lists :p
I really interested with one of Hada Labo product, The Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion, because of it's huge of great reviews. So at that time in my mind, "Well, this is the most important thing that I'm gonna buy, the rest of it, heck, I'm gonna see where it's going, maybe I won't buy anything except this.."


Was everything going smoothly like I planned, not to buy anything except the Hada Labo Whitening Lotion? Hell no!! I ended up buying so many makeup and skincare products!! I went to the drug stores there and get overwhelmed seeing so many makeup products, so many brands that I never heard before!!


This is a little quick click with my phone camera, with my sister in it.. =D






See? How can I not being overwhelmed? I think I just went crazy, wanna try every products!! Sorry if I'm getting a little irrational, I never see so many makeup products stand there in front of me before.. :p


These are babies that I picked up.. Not so many really, that's because my Mom keep commenting "Do you need that? Do you need that?" Like every time I bought something.. LOL.




They are :
- Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
- In2It Sheer Shimmer Blush in Plum Pearl
- Essence Bronzing Compact Powder Shimmer in Bronzing Queen
- Essence 2in1 Kajal in Black & White
- Essence 2in1 Kajal in Light & Bright
- Essence 2in1 Kajal in You & I'vy
- Silkygirl Funky Eyelights Pencil in Sky Blue
- Silkygirl Natural Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
- MeNow Eyepencil in Silver
- M.A.C falsies
- Essence Lipstick in Fashionista
- LipSmacker lipbalm in Vanilla
- Essence eyeliner brush


Hufh!! Not too bad, huh??
I'm gonna review each of them next.. =D


Thanks for reading and commenting (if you do)...


Love,
Amelia

4 comments:

  1. OMG, you make me jealous with your haul, LOL
    that vanilla lipsmacker must be smell sooo good =D

    can't wait to see Essence 2in1 Kajal swatch and the in2it blush >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lipsmacker tastes and smells like vanilla ice cream.. Really... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah... mw XD
    Review dunk kk..
    trutama arbutin dan eyeliner essence nya :D

    ReplyDelete