1/3/17

2017 and New Year's Resolutions!!!

So it's 2017 already. I can't believe years has past since my last pots.
As you know I only got chance to post 3 posts before I "disappear", just gone. Actually I planned to post lots and lots of things, you know, anything that is buzzing in my mind.

But, unfortunately what happened in real life didn't always go as planned. My boyfriend or my husband now, proposed me in the end of 2011. So I got caught up in all of wedding preparations and everything, because I handled my wedding on my own, everything went almost into chaos, but thank God my wedding went well.

Soon after my wedding, right after we went home from our honeymoon, I found out that I'm pregnant. As all you can guess I just drowned in all of baby happiness, all the preparations for the newly wed (at that time) to welcome the baby, again I didn't have time to think about my blog. From there, you all know how it goes, after my daughter born, I became  full-time mom, I even don't have time to think about my skincare and makeup, just barely holding on with what my hands could reach.

Now, 5 years later, my daughter Kenza has grown into a cute little girl, begins to understand things, and starting to have her own little world (sometimes she even ignores me, when she drowns in her little magical universe), I have a little less thing to do in my daily time, I thought why don't I start blogging again? I still love makeup and skincare, I still curious about new things, what's hip and what's not, so why not?

Well, here we go, I'm starting my blog again as one of my new year resolutions. I will talk and share to you about anything that buzzing my mind, about makeup, movies, skincare, tv series, dorama, books, food, parenting, everything.

Hope you guys can stick with me through all of this.. Thank you so much and Happy New Year everyone, may all of things can be better this year!!

Love,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment